[Tizen General] Tizen Matrix client

Philippe Coval philippe.coval.pro at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 09:30:28 GMT 2016

On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 9:53 AM, Leon Anavi <leon.anavi at konsulko.com> wrote:

> Hi Olivier,
>
> On 1.03.2016 10:07, Olivier Nyssen wrote:
>
> The Matrix room is about a specific project: a multi-protocol (IRC, XMPP,
> SIP, webRTC, etc) Tizen client which would also integrate Twitter and RSS.
> So if you're interested in audio/video communications and instant
> messaging, join us [image: :)]

Having a chat client to run on Z1 is definitely a good idea
I talked w/ matrix team at FOSDEM about that.,
so they could provide community support if needed.

If any appdeveloper is interested,
it worth to be discussed at our next online meeting 2016-03-03

https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Meeting

Of course it will happens on IRC :) ,
I would not bother with video call, since we could be too much for that.

--
https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/User:Pcoval