[Tizen General] Tizen Matrix client

Olivier Nyssen nyssen11 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 09:37:41 GMT 2016

You're right: my initial post is rather confusing, sorry about that :)
To be more precise: the Tizen Matrix Client room is just a copy of the iOS
Matrix Client room: https://vector.im/beta/#/room/#ios:matrix.org
The goal is to create a matrix client for Tizen phones (and other Tizen
devices).
The conversation started with Ryan Rix who has some interesting ideas about
Matrix: http://whatthefuck.computer/blog/2015/12/19/matrix-and-indieweb/