[Tizen General] Regular Tizen monthly meeting questionnaire

tizen at encambio.com tizen at encambio.com
Thu Mar 3 15:35:23 GMT 2016

Hello list,

As decided in today's Tizen general meeting, we'll schedule the
time of day of the following meeting(s) according to numbers
interested in attending.

To this end, please vote. If you can't attend the April meeting
on the first Thursday of the month, but expect to be present at
most other ones, please vote for a time of day just the same.

  VOTE HERE...
  http://doodle.com/poll/d6cy67sbzqfte8kq

After reaching ten or so votes, we'll have enough statistical
data to be able to reach a conclusion and will publish meeting
time and date(s) on:

  https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Meeting

Thanks for your vote.

Cheers,