[Tizen General] Embedded & automotive community dinner at FOSDEM 2019 (Saturday, 2 Feb)

Leon Anavi leon.anavi at konsulko.com
Tue Jan 22 16:26:20 UTC 2019

Hi,

FOSDEM is a the largest open source annual conference. FOSDEM 2019 will
take place as usual in Brussels during the first weekend of February:
https://fosdem.org/2019/

Last week Jan-Simon, Phil Coval, Philippe De Swert and me discussed the
opportunity to organize an embedded and automotive community dinner on
Saturday night. In the past we had similar community dinners for Tizen
and it will be nice to continue the tradition. We are still searching
for an appropriate restaurant.

Please to register and to follow up visit the page in eLinux wiki. There
is a link to a doodle form for registration:
https://elinux.org/FOSDEM#Community_dinners

As you probably have already seen, this year there will be no FOSDEM
embedded & automotive dev room. Walt Miner proposed the idea to bring
volunteers together and revive it for 2020. Let's discuss how we can
help and cooperate during our FOSDEM 2019 community dinner :)

Best regards,
Leon

--
Leon Anavi