[Tizen Product-dev] Building Tizen image from source.

Gowtham Shanmukham gowthams at ami.com
Wed May 2 16:42:49 GMT 2012

Hi,
I would like to build a customized image for a Intel CrossVille IVI
reference platform, so is there a way to build a Tizen image from source
by selecting/configuring required packages.

I have seen a kickstart(.ks) file in download section of IVI preview
image, is this kickstart the official method to create a tizen image.

Thanks,
Gowtham.

The information contained in this message may be confidential and proprietary to American Megatrends, Inc.  This communication is intended to be read only by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed or by their designee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are on notice that any distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited.  Please promptly notify the sender by reply e-mail or by telephone at 770-246-8600, and then delete or destroy all copies of the transmission.