[Tizen Product-dev] Fwd: help on tizen

Clark, Joel joel.clark at intel.com
Tue Jun 4 08:47:14 GMT 2013

Here is the location for downloads based on the repository you said you were using:
http://download.tizen.org/releases/previews/1.0/ivi/tizen-ivi_20120712.3/repos/ivi/source/
http://download.tizen.org/releases/previews/1.0/ivi/tizen-ivi_20120712.3/repos/ivi/ia32/packages/i586/

For example one of the sample applications is http://download.tizen.org/releases/previews/1.0/ivi/tizen-ivi_20120712.3/repos/ivi/ia32/packages/i586/org.tizen.clock-0.1.2-70.2.i586.rpm

regards