[Tizen Product-dev] About accepting new submissions

jhyoon jhyoon at enblink.com
Mon Jun 10 13:47:33 GMT 2013

Hello

As you know, there is a problem in registering in Tizen Gerrit like the
below message.

"The spam filter installed on this site is currently unavailable.
Per site policy, we are unable to accept new submissions until that problem
is resolved.
Please try resubmitting the form in a couple of minutes."

I think this issue will not be solved  in a few days.

But I need to register in order to get tizen source code and build it for my
project, which includes Tizen working on intel automotive system.

Could you give me a chance to get registered in Tizen Gerrit as soon as
possible?
Or let me know another way to get Tizen source code.

Best Regards

Jihyun Yoon

enblink
Research Institute