[Tizen Product-dev] GBS build error

IDY/Issei MURAKAMI issei at idy-design.com
Wed Jun 19 03:49:53 GMT 2013

Hello All,

I'm porting Tizen 2.0 to our tablet and would like to ask some questions
about the environment.
I'll appreciate if anyone kindly answer to my question below.

In our environment gbs build became unavailable with the following
.gbs.conf from yesterday.
* It has been available till the day before yesterday.

/* unavailable conf */
#[repo.tizen_base]
#url = http://download.tizen.org/snapshots/2.0/common/latest/repos/base/
#[repo.tizen_main]
#url = http://download.tizen.org/snapshots/2.0/common/latest/repos/main/
/* unavailable conf */

Then I found I can build it with changing the .gbs.conf below.

/* available conf */
[repo.tizen_latest]
url = http://download.tizen.org/releases/2.0/tizen-2.0_20130218.10/
[repo.tizen_base]
url =
http://download.tizen.org/releases/2.0/tizen-2.0_20130218.10/repos/base/
[repo.tizen_main]
url =
http://download.tizen.org/releases/2.0/tizen-2.0_20130218.10/repos/main/
/* available conf */

Could anyone let me know which repository we should use for stable
development?
And what kind of problem is occurred in the repository?
I attach the error log hereby for your reference.

/* error log */
root:~/Xsource/xserver-xorg-input-evdev# gbs build -A armv7l
adaptation/xorg/driver --include-all --overwrite
info: generate repositories ...
info: build conf has been downloaded at:
/var/tmp/root-gbs/tizen2.0.conf
info: start building packages from:
/home/idy/Xsource/xserver-xorg-input-evdev (git)
info: prepare sources...
info: start export source from:
/home/idy/Xsource/xserver-xorg-input-evdev ...
info: the following untracked files would be included:
readme.txt
readme.txt~
info: the following uncommitted changes would be included:
src/evdev.c
info: Creating (native) source archive xorg-x11-drv-evdev-2.3.2.tar.gz
from '151ca564d0507977f674d21c7be05a7d219ece62'
info: package files have been exported to:
/root/GBS-ROOT/local/sources/tizen2.0/xorg-x11-drv-evdev-2.3.2-4
info: retrieving repo metadata...
info: parsing package data...
info: building repo metadata ...
info: package dependency resolving ...
error: *** Error Summary ***
=== the following packages failed to build due to missing build
dependencies (1) ===
xorg-x11-drv-evdev:
nothing provides qemu.x86_64

error: <gbs>rpmbuild fails
/* error log */

Best regards,

-- IDY Corporation ----------------
Issei MURAKAMI
TEL:     03-6802-7073
Mobile:  080-4050-0609
FAX:     03-6802-7074
Email:   issei at idy-design.com

This message and any included attachments are from IDY Corp.
and are intended only for the addressee(s). The information
contained herein may include trade secrets or privileged or
otherwise confidential information. Unauthorized review,
forwarding, printing, copying, distributing, or using such
information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If
you received this message in error, or have reason to believe
you are not authorized to receive it, please promptly delete
this message and notify the sender by e-mail with a copy to
contact at idy-design.com