[Tizen Product-dev] WiFI issue after updating RD-PQ to 2.3

Oleg Urzhumtsev oleg at skuuper.com
Tue Apr 21 11:05:24 GMT 2015

Updated my M0 (RD-PQ, GT-i9300) to Tizen 2.3.

I only can confirm the issue with WiFi -- cannot connect to any networks. I
tried three open networks and two WPA2-encrypted.

It also supports WPS, but I never had experience with it. The phone shows
some broken dialog, if I manage to press anything, it asks me to set up a
password on a router. It does not work either.

wpa_supplicant is present in firmware:

sh-4.1# wpa_supp.sh start
1429553678.289428: Failed to initialize wpa_supplicant
sh-4.1# wpa_supp.sh stop
/usr/sbin/wpa_supp.sh: line 26: /bin/usleep: No such file or directory
sh-4.1# wpa_supp.sh start
What steps should I do? Almost no information on the device.

upd: Rolled back to 2.2.1 (with downgrading the bootloader), the WiFi works
successfully.

So that's 2.3 problem, but I have no idea how to debug it.

P.S. I've asked on the forum:
https://developer.tizen.org/ru/comment/14840?langredirect=1#comment-14840