[Tizen-submit] 9277 declined: Tizen:build/osp-compat to Tizen/osp-compat

noreply at tizen.org noreply at tizen.org
Mon Aug 26 22:20:07 GMT 2013

Hi dahyeong.kim,
The following change has been rejected.

Reason:
    Declined. Unresolvable: nothing provides osp-net (failed pkg build), osp-nfc (unresolvable), osp-social (unresolvable), osp-uifw (unresolvable). Packages needed to satisfy dependencies need fixing, and should be submitted before or along with this dependent fix. (I have already submitted osp-net fixing for review).

Please fix the issues above and resubmit.

Thanks,
Release Engineering Team

[This message was auto-generated]
---

Request: #9277

  submit:       Tizen:build/osp-compat(cleanup) -> Tizen

Message:
Submitter: dahyeong.kim <dahyeong.kim at samsung.com>
Comments: submit/tizen/20130826.081356
Git project: platform/framework/native/compat
Tag: submit/tizen/20130826.081356
Commit: 21eb0163ee7a1bf4d4d6ab603ea67ed96f22f6a7 Change the package version as the platform version in the spec file

State:   declined   2013-08-26T15:16:42 tgraydon
Comment: Declined. Unresolvable: nothing provides osp-net (failed pkg build), osp-nfc (unresolvable), osp-social (unresolvable), osp-uifw (unresolvable). Packages needed to satisfy dependencies need fixing, and should be submitted before or along with this dependent fix. (I have already submitted osp-net fixing for review).

History: new        2013-08-26T01:07:46 tizenrobot